RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATIONS
- All reservations will be confirmed by a deposit of 30% of the total price of the program via bank transfer or Paypal. Once requested, the data for the transfer will be attached via mail along with the technical data sheet of the program.
- Each program has a minimum of participants. In the event that such number of people is not met, Yoga Ocean reserves the right to suspend and / or modify the dates of the program. If the modification does not suit the passenger, the money deposited will be refunded, via bank transfer or Paypal (discounting the system’s own commissions).
- Each program has a maximum of participants. If a reservation is made outside the range of people allowed, notice will be given and the amount deposited will be returned, via bank transfer or Paypal (discounting the operating commissions charged by the system).
- Once the reservation deposit has been made, the payment must be completed within 30 days prior to the start of the program. Otherwise it will be assumed that the person will not participate in the program and their quota for other people will be released.
- In case of booking within 30 days of the start of the program, the participant must cancel the total amount of the program.
SUSPENSION OR CANCELLATIONS
- The suspension of assistance by a participant must be notified at least 30 days before the start date of the program. If so, the money canceled will be refunded via bank transfer or Paypal (discounting commissions), with the exception of the reservation deposit.
- The deposit (30% of the total program) is only refundable if cancellation notice is given 60 days prior to the start of the program.
- Valid Passport and Identity Card with a maturity of more than 6 (six) months from the start of the Program.
- Complete and send signed the Registration Form and Commitment to Good Practices via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the case of foreigners, have International Travel Insurance valid for 6 months prior to the end of the program.
- All legal situations between passengers and the company are governed by the regulations and laws in force for Chile.
- It will be the obligation of the passenger and the company to respect and comply with the regulations on National Parks of Chile and Sustainable Tourism, dictated by CONAF and SERNATUR, respectively.
- The city of Santiago, Chile is set as domicile for any type of judicial situation.